Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WV Trip Pics, Pt.3

My cousins precious little girl...





Left to right- My oldest cousin and her youngest boy, my grandma, my daddy, my younger cousin, and me!


My dad and uncle playing pool at his house...

Gorgeous view atop the mountain my uncle lives...




My cousin and her kids in front of me and daddy four wheeling down to Panther Creek ( they were the cutest site seeing those two red heads riding behind her)...



Another wonderful sunset...

Me!



Cute little cabin by the creek...

Beaver dam on the creek...



Heading home...


This area, Tazewell, Virgina, about two hours from my grandma's is so breathtakingly beautiful with the valleys filled with grazing cows and sheep...






Peaceful little creek in Tazewell...

West Virginia trip 2011, you will live on forever in my memories. :D Thank-you LORD for every moment you blessed us with on the trip!


Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stooping by!

Angel

4 comments:

  1. Those were great pictures Angel! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooooooooooooow ....... I'm supposed to be on a blog break (*ahem*), but I just had to comment on your beautiful pictures, Angel. They are so wonderful!! The hills, the drop-offs, the trees, the mists especially ... thank you so much for sharing them with us! I hope I get to go to Virginia and West Virginia someday. They say it's the most beautiful area in the whole country, and your pictures back up that claim very well. :-)

    I hope all is going well for you, my friend! I miss blogging with you already ... :'-( I do still pop in frequently! :-)

    So glad you had a good time!!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I want to go there!!! It sounds like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angel! Thanks for the comment!
    I have been trying to comment on your blog for a while so don't think I haven't been reading or anything! But it hasn't been letting me comment on some blogs for some reason :(
    But yes, we did have a wonderful time at camp and it looks like y'all had a wonderful time in West Virginia! The pictures [of the scenery] are just beautiful by the way!
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)