Friday, August 26, 2011

You Lead, I'll Follow

A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps. Proverbs 16:9

How many times I have had this brought to my mind, or better yet, needed it pounded into my stubborn brain. That no matter how many times I "take" my life into my hands, it is always the GOD of the universe that is in control. When times get rough, the only thing I need to do is step back, take the back seat so to speak, and let HIM take complete and total control. The same thing goes for the good times as well. So, lead me LORD, I wanna be yours...



Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)