Friday, October 21, 2011

All Things, All Things



Today has been sort of a rough day for me emotionally. I've just had a lot on my mind, and I've just been feeling drained of energy. Not only do I feel as if I am being drained of energy in this situation, I feel as if I have been running low in patience.

But, just when I thought I was on the edge of maybe losing my sanity ;), I was so graciously reminded of the most wonderful truths that can be applied to this issue.

GOD is at work. HE has been hearing my prayers, my cries for an answer, and HE has seen my tears. Impatience should be the last thing I'm feeling. My faith and trust should be put wholly in HIM.

HE is so good!

HE knows what HE is doing in this situation!

No, I do not understand what is going on here, why I am being forced to wait.

But HE does!

It's part of the wonderful plan HE has set for my life. HE knows exactly what is taking place, and the end result to this.

But wait on the LORD, and HE shall save thee. Proverbs 20:22b

Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way? Proverbs 20:24

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28


After reading these verses, I feel refreshed! And so incredibly thankful for the LORD and HIS infinite wisdom, grace, and working hand in my life.

I'm so unworthy of it, but so, so, so thankful for it. :)

I pray that if you are feeling a bit discouraged in your life right now, the LORD will use these verses to be a comfort for you as well. :)

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much for these verses, Angel! They blessed me very much as well - I am in need of much the same encouragement. I pray that the Lord would continue to keep you in His perfect peace as You trust in Him!!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I just came through something like this and I'm telling you what, it felt like God was so close to me during the whole thing and I could feel Him and hear Him clearer than ever before. I'm so glad to know that even through the hardest times, He's there and He hears our prayers!
    Praying for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)