Friday, October 7, 2011

Busy, Yet Wonderful Week in Pics...

Whew! What a week it has been! Busy as a beaver would be putting my schedule mildly. And the next few days look to be much the same with the final two days of the fall camp season in swing. But thankfully, it is the last two days, and then it's time for some rest and back to work at home. :D

Even though I have been crazy busy, I have had several blessings in the few spare moments that roll around. I thought today would be a nice day to show them to you. Enjoy!

Our church held a service at the home of an elderly shut-in. What a blessing it was to see the joy on her face at the ones that were able to share all of their talents. From singing, instrument playing of all sorts, and Scripture memory, the goodness of our LORD was so evident that night...











We were also able to roast a few hot dogs and marshmallows on the fire, just for fun...



Saturday was a successful day indeed. I was able to attend a local book sale with my mom, sister, and her friend bright and early. I found several books for my hope chest on country decorating, a Frank Sinatra Christmas CD, a BEAUTIFUL, illustrated version of Pride and Prejudice, and well as a new favorite from Lynn Austin...





I went folks! I saw "Courageous" right after the book sale and lunch. Let me tell you what! You HAVE to see this movie. I love the clear picture of salvation it presents, as well other spiritual matters that are discussed. It's a must see for everyone. I must warn you. You may develop a mild case of bipolarness. No joke, one minute my stomach was hurting from laughing so hard, then not even a minute later I was balling my eyes out. I hope to go see it again this weekend. :D




I was in charge of refreshments for Sunday School this past week. I made blueberry muffins to share...



And here are a few random moments from around the homestead the past few days...







Wow Annabelle...



Hmmmm...



My crazy dog, Kaia...





I was kinda, sorta, stalking them maybe... ;)



The leaves are beginning to die, I mean change colors...





You definatly know cold weather is on the way when the Wax Myrtle bushes are filling out with berries...



The shadows all around are beautiful this time of year...



So, how has your past week gone? I pray that it has been a blessed one for you. :)


Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of Annabelle and Kaia, lol, they look like celeberties!

    Blestmom

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)