Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How Pinteresting!

google


I'm linking up with the Vintage Apple for my very first How Pinteresting Wednesday's! I've been wanting to share some images I found on there for awhile now, and this seems like a great way to do so. Enjoy! :D (You can check out my other images here)

I LOVE these pots in this cute little garden...



Beautiful...

Source: bhg.com via Angel on Pinterest



This would look so cute for fall decor. I might just try it soon...



I love the idea of using paper bags for flowers...



I can so see my dog doing this... ;)

Source: None via Angel on Pinterest



Love this illustration of Snow White. The colors and textures are awesome...



Lord, please forgive me for being such a bad dog today...



This is so true...

Source: imgfave.com via Angel on Pinterest



If any apply, see Daddy immediately!

Source: imgfave.com via Angel on Pinterest



Something I have to remind myself of daily...


Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

4 comments:

  1. Neat Angel! I'm just getting into pinterest. How do you share the pics on your blog? Is there any easy shortcut for putting a whole bunch on??

    Thanks! :o)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful! I especially love pic #2; the dog "booping" the cat is adorable; the "when a girl is silent" list is absolutely 100% true; and the last quote is just beautiful! I need to keep checking your Pinterest page for awesome stuff! :-D

    So, how does Pinterest work? How do you find and repin images? I'm curious but it doesn't make much sense to me, at least from the outside ... it kind of looks like an organized version of Photobucket. Is that true?

    Have a wonderful day, my friend!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I love this idea! Why didn't I think of it?! I might just have to join you on this! :D
    And thank you for the prayers! It really means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary-
    When you click on an image that you have added to your board, look to the right of it. There should be a button that says "embed". Click and copy the code. Then paste into the "HTML" section of your post. Voila! Simple as that. Hope this helps! :D

    Vicki-
    I'm not sure if it is like Photobucket. I've never tried that site before. The site itself has images that you can add to your themed board. Or they give you a button that you download to your taskbar, so when you see an image on the web, you "pin" it and the source is saved with it to the board you choose. Give it a try! It's loads of fun, and very organized. :D

    Have a wonderful day my friends!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)