Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You HAVE To Try This!

So, I have been hearing and reading about this site for quite awhile. I have been wanting to give it a try, but for some reason kept putting it off. So, Monday afternoon I set time aside, and finally joined the community of Pinterest.

Why I did not do so sooner, is beyond me. I LOVE this site! You're able to keep all of your favorite online images stored in your account, instead of taking space up on your computer. Another great thing is the fact that the source is kept with the picture, so there's no worrying about trying to keep up with it. Simple and easy, I am addicted here... ;D

With all of the pictures you search you can categorize them for an easy search. Like for example, for thoughts I added a board titled "Lovely Thoughts", and any quote or cute saying I find, I just add under this category.

Source: None via Angel on Pinterest





You can also catalog recipes on here. And boy do they have some awesome looking ones...





And of course you can dream quite freely on here as well... ;)







Whatever your interests are, Pinterest is a great way to sort out all your pics of them. Give it a try. Trust me, you are going to love it! :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

P.S.Here is the link to my page if you would like to follow me, or just check out the boards I have so far. I hope to see you there! pinterest.com/shycountrygal

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Pinterest has another victim! LOL! [That's actually a good thing! ;)]
    I'm on there as well so I reckon I'll have to find you now! :D
    Hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not on Pinterest yet, but I LOVE exploring and finding beautiful things to use when I start blogging again!

    And by the way - I LOVE that Bob Marley quote!!! How beautiful - I'm going to send it to my mom! :-D

    I'll check out your ... what's it called, anyway? Account? Channel? ... well, anyway, I'll check you out on Pinterest! ;-)

    Have a great day, my friend!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)