Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How Pinteresting!

google


Yay! It's time for to link up for "The Vintage Apple's, Oh How Pinteresting"!

This weeks I'm showcasing my favorite type of decor. That wonderful combination of country and rustic. If ever I am blessed to decorate a house of my own, you can be sure this is about how it will look. :D


I just love the simplicity here...



Too cute...

Source: toast.co.uk via Angel on Pinterest



I really need some of these old mason jars...



Doesn't this look so cozy and inviting?

Source: flickr.com via Angel on Pinterest



Hmmm.. Now where am I to find some antlers? Oh future husband...



Oh wow...



I love the colors here...



This would make such a cute guest room...



Love, love, love this theme for a nursery...



It's all in the details my friend...



It's REALLY in the details here...



If this were my room, I would never leave it...



And of course, what family can't hang this on their wall... ;)



Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)