Sunday, November 6, 2011

Let Me Be A Homemaker



Let Me Be A Homemaker

Let me be a Homemaker
What I was called to be
Let me fill the halls with children's laughter
And story time upon my knee
Let me fill the walls with flowers
Picked from our very own backyard
Let us gaze in wonder
At God's creation, big and small

Let me be a Homemaker
Never a paycheck
Let me dwell in our home of safety
Free of the workplace land of stress

Let me be a Homemaker
Let me cook and let me clean
No it doesn't matter, Dear
If I do it all for "free"

Let me love you, Husband
Let me love the children, too
Let me be a Keeper
It is what God has said to do

I do not want a paycheck
Nor a corner office desk
I just want to be Mommy
And a caretaker--The Best

The Best Job,
The Sweetest Job,
For the Christian women, all
Just let us stay at home
The duty is big, not measly and small

It is a sacred calling
Being Keeper of the Home
The children are the future
Let us not leave them alone

~*~Written by Mrs. Q~*~

Source: http://www.blessedhomemaking.com/


Wow! I can't wait for the day, when I am prayerfully called, to this most sacred of callings. In the meantime, I will wait, and prepare. :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)