Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting!

google


It's time to link up gain! I'm linking up to the "Vintage Apple" for "Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays".

You can check out my other boards here http://pinterest.com/shycountrygal/

So, how about a few chuckles for this middle of the week? I pray that these images brighten your week, and even get a good laugh out of you. :D


Source: tumblr.com via Angel on Pinterest





Source: 9gag.com via Angel on Pinterest

























Source: tumblr.com via Angel on Pinterest



Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

4 comments:

  1. This post really did brighten my day!
    Thanks for sharing, girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am totally that 1% who crawls around on the floor when home alone! I'm so re-pinning that haha. Thanks for the laugh :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha these pins gave me a good laugh, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa, thank you for the laugh, Angel!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)