Sunday, November 20, 2011

So Thankful Again



Today I am thankful for my church. In particular, our pastor and his family. This time last year, we had been without a pastor for about nine months. I'm thankful that our church pulled together during that time. The time between pastors at churches can be very trying, and difficult for everyone. Thankfully ours church pulled together, and the transition went well.

In March of this year, the LORD sent the man HE has chosen for our Pastor. And what a blessing he has been.

I love how our pastor wants to see souls saved, and regularly goes on visitation. He wants to see our church grow, and takes time to get to know each person as an individual. He has even recently started a Sunday school class targeted for singles and young married couples.

His wife is pretty awesome too. She's really interested in farm life, and really takes time to ask questions on my work on the farm. She has even come to see our chickens before. And guess what? She loves my little Rhett! :D

I am just so thankful for GOD sending them our way. They have been the biggest blessing. I so look forward to seeing how GOD is going to use them in our church this coming year. :D

As for the rest of our church, I love them to death! I love how friendly everyone is, and how they are always smiling and so evidently eager to serve the LORD. I may be partial, but to me they are the best! :)

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)