Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So Thankful, Four Times



Today I am especially thankful for my pets. I've had pets my entire life, but not like the ones that have entered my life this past year.

The first is my dog Kaia.



I adopted her a week before Thanksgiving last year. She is such a wonderful dog. A bit of a mess, sometimes ADD, but always awesome. I've always wanted a dog that loves to play with you, and wants to stay active (and possibly a great motivator for exercise...). And Kaia is just what I have needed. The LORD has really used her in teaching me patience, and staying consistent in exercise, and discipline.

The next two are my little smiles. Oh, what more can I say about them that you have not heard already? ;)



My sweet little ones were a gift from my mother, right before Easter. What a blessing they have been to me. They came to me in what seemed like one of the darkest hours of my life, and brightened it right up.

It's amazing to me, how the LORD uses HIS creation to teach you so much, and make you're life so much the better. I am so thankful for HIS blessings, in the form of pets.

7But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

8Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.

9Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?

10In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind. Job 12:7-10

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. Aw, those are terrific pictures, Angel! Kaia is quite grown up now, isn't she?? She is such a cute size! And your little chickens are so beautiful with their fancy feathers ... aren't pets fun? :-D

    Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those extra-special blessings God puts in our paths!! :) It is incredible how He uses even pets to grow us in Him, isn't it??

    Have a blessed Thanksgiving tomorrow.

    ~Ana Renee
    rubieslikeruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)