Monday, November 21, 2011

So Thankful Three Times



Today I am thankful for the ability to trust GOD. This has been a bit of a rough year for me in this area. Completely and totally trusting in GOD. I can't count how many times I've struggled over something for so long, just because I would not let go, and fully give it to GOD.

This year has been spent learning to do just that. It's not been easy. I am a controlling person by nature. And fully giving up something and giving it to someone to take full control of themselves, is defiantly something I do not desire to do. But I've learned I can't do it all.

There are things in life I have NO control of whatsoever. As much as I would like to think I do, I don't. It's only GOD and HIS infinite wisdom and grace, that is truly in control of every aspect of my life. No matter what I do, HE's in control. All I have to do is trust HIM, and HE will direct my paths. No amount of worry, planning, or manipulation on my part, can change that.

5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thank you LORD for teaching me to trust you this year. It's only with your help I have been able to do so. You are GOD of the universe, and you truly do know best. I trust you with every aspect of my life. In Jesus name, amen.

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. Proverbs 3:5-6 have CONTINUALLY helped me this year! Almost everything in life narrows down to "simply trusting Him."

    Today has been one of those days where I realize that no matter what happens, God is indeed in control. Thank you for the reminder. And thanks be to God Who guides us all!

    ~Ana Renee
    www.rubieslikeruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)