Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What A Friend!

I've been having a bit of a rough week. Mentally, physically, and spiritually, I have been feeling rundown, lonely, and just plain wore out. But just when I needed it, my GOD came through in the form of a song, spoke to my heart and so encouraged me. It's that wonderful old hymn "What A Friend We Have In Jesus".

And oh how true this is! HE is my best friend! I am so thankful for the opportunity of going to HIM with my prayers and petitions, and knowing HE does hear them, and HE does want to help. I can pour out my heart to HIM, and HE hears it all. And when there is no person I can go to, I can go to HIM. What a blessing!



So undeserving am I of this, but so thankful!

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing to know that God really is there, even when we don't feel him. I hope you will find rest in him and really mediate on his word through your time of trouble.
    One of my favorite hymn is "It is well with my soul", and I love reading the story behind how it was written. Through horrible tragedy, loss, deprivation, depression, it is well with your soul! How great a message is that?! I hope you find encouragement from God this week.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)