Friday, December 16, 2011

Cabin Fever

Yes. It is only the middle of December, not even officially winter, and I have cabin fever. I want to plant, garden, and even weed. I want to see greenery and life bursting forth from the earth. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to satisfy my longings by going through some photos from this past summer...









I know things have to change, and as my mom says, rest. Change is a part of life. But you want to know one thing that NEVER changes?



Amen!

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! One thing I have always wanted to do it plant a table centerpiece of different herbs. I knew a family who had done that and I thought it was so creative, as they often used the fresh herbs literally right off their table:) Just thought I'd pass on the idea to maybe give you a free project for indoors

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)