Friday, December 2, 2011

Contrary to Popular Belief...

I have not quit blogging, gone on vacation, been abducted my aliens, been locked in the chicken coop and not been able to get out, had amnesia, or any other sort of odd malady. I am still here, alive and well, and hope to start back to regular blogging again. But 'tis the season to be so busy you can't even begin to stop and catch your breath! Whew!

But until that time, I want to share this link to a video. You may have already seen it on other blogs. It's called 180. I recently watched, and all I can say is wow. EVERY single human being in America NEEDS to watch this video. I'm not going to tell you what it is about. You'll have to watch and see for yourself. It is 30 minutes long, so plan it for a specific time that you can dedicate to it. It will refresh some facts that most already know. But most importantly, it could change the minds of anyone that doesn't hold these points of view.

Check it out. It will change your life.

Warning: Some of these images may be disturbing to young audiences.

180, What Changed Their Mind In Seconds

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)