Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Need Peace Of Mind



I need peace of mind
and a hopeful heart
to lose this rage
and move out of the dark
I ain't looking for rainbows
or shooting stars
just some peace of mind
and a hopeful heart

I need a peace of mind
and a lullaby
cause theres an angry voice
in my head tonight
tellin' me to do things
that can't be right
I need peace of mind
and a lullaby

and a miracle
for this broken soul
a little miracle
for this broken soul

I need peace of mind
and gentle hand
as I try to change
the way I am
and God forgives me
when I can't
I need peace of mind
and a gentle hand

or a miracle
for this broken soul
a little miracle
for this broken soul

I need peace of mind
and a hopeful heart


This songs states exactly how I feel this moment. My soul is broken, and only a miracle from the hand of GOD is going to help me through this. Anger and pain have over washed me.

I need peace of mind, and hope for my broken soul.

I'm thankful that GOD does provide both though. HE has helped me through so many dark periods in my life. I know that HE can help me through this one. Even though at times I feel as if nothing can take away the pain and loneliness I have felt these past few weeks. HE promises peace and refuge to those who ask, and I can rest in that promise.

1God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

2Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

3Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

4There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

5God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

6The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

7The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

8Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

9He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

10Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

11The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.


Will you pray for me? I hate to post something so gloomy, when GOD is so great. But I need prayer right now more than ever. I really don't have any friends in my life I can go ask to do so. Just you wonderful folks the LORD has so richly blessed me with. :D

I do hope the LORD will use my pain, and how I deal with it on here, to encourage you. If any of you have something you need prayer for, don't hesitate to share. That's what brothers and sisters in Christ and for. :)

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I have been praying for you, just so you know, and I will keep praying. Whatever you may be feeling right now, just remember, things do get better! :)
    And I do have some prayer requests I need help praying about...some specials that the Lord knows about. Thanks for praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for you. You know, many times in the Bible it reads "And it came to pass". The devil wants us to think that things will never change, That we're always going to be in a place of heartache.

    It's hard to see how the Lord will bring us through our heartaches. But I promise you if just keep trusting in Him, He will give you that peace you need.

    I am praying for you. Psalms 18:30 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand, Angel - I know I don't know specifically what you're going through, but I understand the pain and loneliness you're feeling. I'll pray for you every morning when I get up, that the Lord would show you how much He loves you and how special He knows you are.

    Lots of love, my friend!

    ~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)