Monday, December 12, 2011

Of the LORD's Mercies



22It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassion's fail not.

23They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23


Thanks so much to everyone for all of the prayers. Just writing how I felt out, and reading your sweet comments have so uplifted my soul. Words can never begin to describe the peace that washed over me after hearing that prayers were being lifted to heaven last night. My problem is not gone. But I am now assured I can deal with it. GOD is so good all the time! (praying for each of you as well)

Today has been a good day. I had the wonderful opportunity to sleep in until 9:30! How nice that was.:D

I headed over to my neighbor's for egg washing about 11, and finished at 1:30. I didn't have to wash that many, since there were so many left over from Saturday's market. That was a nice little change. :)

I did some sewing the rest of the afternoon. I sewed some blank white flags for a project I'm doing with my 3 year olds tomorrow. They will put green, painted hand prints all in a circle to make a wreath. Then put red finger prints over it for berries. It should make a nice keepsake for the parents. :D

I made some chocolate chip cookies and homemade hot chocolate this evening for the family. Then we all sat together and watched "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer". What a wonderful way it was to spend time together. :)

Well, I'm going to get off of here for now. Just wanted to thank each of you for your wonderful friendship. :)

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. I'm awfully glad you're feeling better, Angel! I will keep on praying for you every day, my friend!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)