Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting!

google


Confession time folks. I'm 21 years old, and I have an obsession. So much of an obsession, it has been labeled. It's OPD.

I can't help it, when I see see this, I just want to squeal, hug and squeeze it! I've got all of their merchandise. From movies, P.J.s, posters, I have it all. I am a sufferer of Obsessive Penguin Disorder.

So how about a cuteness overload today? :D



Source: google.com via Lauren on Pinterest



Source: imgfave.com via Angel on Pinterest











Source: mnh.si.edu via Angel on Pinterest





Oh yes. I am going to be trying this VERY soon. ;)



Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. These are some very cute penguin pictures. Also, when you decide to decorate your fingernails with those cute little penguins, be sure to show us a picture of that on your blog. :)

    At any rate, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a kind comment. It was nice to "meet" you. :)

    -M. Wildflower

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)