Friday, December 23, 2011

The Power to Return the Love





To you and your family, on our LORD and Saviours birthday, I wish you a very Merry Christmas! Cherish the time you have with your family and friends now. Who knows what the coming year will bring? This could be the last Christmas you share with them. Only the good LORD knows where our paths will take us this coming year. :)

For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM, should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16

GOD bless each and everyone of you. Merry Christmas!

Angel

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Angel!! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas with your family - thanks also for the little video you posted; it was very sweet. :-)

    BTW, I started my new blog last night (at about 2am!), so feel free to come on over when you have time! I'm not quite happy with the design yet, so I'd welcome your suggestions. :-)

    Have a great day, my friend!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)