Thursday, January 19, 2012

Are You Hiding?


“Most of us remain strangers to ourselves, hiding who we are, and ask other strangers, hiding who they are, to love us.”
― Leo Buscaglia -


I've been under a bit of conviction in this area of late. I do believe the LORD has not been very pleased with how I hide my true self sometimes. The person HE created me to be.

The girl that loves quiet, alone walks in the woods, yet loves to turn her music up loud and sing along.

The girl that loves to work hard at her two jobs, but can't resist the temptation of a lazy day at home doing nothing!

The girl that would appear quiet to most, but is really trying to gauge if she can trust you as a friend.

The girl that doesn't mind getting dirty in the cow pen, but loves to look like a lady while doing so.

The girl that when she finds something, or someone she loves, she loves with a ardent fervor that is not easily swayed.

The girl who loves camo, fishing, shopping, sewing, cooking, biology, agriculture, NASCAR, football, sunflowers, hot sunny days, candles after work, soft, sad music, dressing up very girly, and yet at times barely brushing my hair after waking up. ;)

I worry (alot).
I cry (too much).
I get angry (way to easily).
I'm bossy and a bit of a control freak (much to my sisters dismay).
I dance (when no ones looking).
I sing (horribly, but I still do it).
I laugh (loudly and too much at times...).
I'm a country gal, through and through.

I love my family to death! I think they are best in the world. Yes, even as out of this world crazy they are. :P

When I gain a friend, I don't let them go. I'd do anything for them. I may only listen to them, and never say a word, but that's all they need sometimes.

Most importantly, I love my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Without HIS saving grace and mercy, I would be nothing.

I fail HIM miserably daily. HE loves me (and HE loves you) so much, HE died on the cross for my (and your) sins, so that we may have eternal life with HIM.

HE made me the way I am. HE made you the way you are as well. Did the GOD who created this wonderful universe we live in, make a mistake in you or me? HE gave you the character you have. Why do we hide it so often?


Think about it...

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalm 139:14

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)