Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Great Resource For Ya...

Good day everyone! I just wanted to stop by real quick, and share a website with you. It's called "Bible Preaching". I just recently discovered it, and love it. They have such a variety of sermons that you can download to your computer, or your MP3 player.

http://www.biblepreaching.com/


I have already uploaded 3 of S.M. Davis' to my MP3 player. I'm looking forward to listening to them tomorrow while I wash eggs. :D

I hope this site is a blessing to you as well. :)

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)