Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How I Dressed Today

So, today I thought I would go all out and dress up! And since it is required I do so when teaching my 3 year old class, I had a great excuse to.

I decided to go for a sort of 50's flair with a dress my mom bought for my birthday back in August. It was bought at Ross for only 15 bucks. I LOVE it! It's modest, comfortable, and has that oh so vintage feel I adore so much in clothing.

Here is how I wore it on my birthday. I added the belt to give it a bit more structure. And of course I gotta have my pearls... ;)



And this is how I wore it today. I added my favorite black cardigan for warmth (and even more vintage appeal...) and a wide black belt.







I was so comfortable while working this morning. And I never felt more feminine or modest. :D

Oh, and to keep that feeling of being feminine and comfortable while working around the homestead this afternoon, I opted for what is truly my favorite number... ;)





I am so thankful for the opportunity to dress in a modest, feminine, and what I pray is a GOD honoring way while I serve HIM. :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. I love both of the outfits! So ladylike and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! So feminine and modest! And being comfortable is always a great thing! I have been browsing around your blog and have really enjoyed it! I look forward to reading more from you! :)

    Sincerely, Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)