Monday, January 9, 2012

Oh Ye of Little Faith



I want to share a little, but truly AMAZING tid bit from my weekend.

I woke up yesterday morning and felt the urge to make a specific prayer request to GOD. I'm not going to say what that was, but that it was something only GOD knew about.

I prayed for it, but never really thought that the request would be granted, and so soon. When I realized that the LORD had answered it, I nearly had a stroke. (Okay, so not a stroke, but you get I was totally shocked).

It just amazed me that the LORD worked in that situation. Thinking about it now, I'm brought to tears at the LORD's goodness. Even more at the fact that HE answered that request, even when I thought for sure it would not come true.

It reminds me of that verse in Matthew 8:26...

And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.


That was me. I shamefully admit that I did not have the faith I should have had in this request. But GOD showed me.

HE showed HE does work in our lives, even in the small things. HOW awesome and wonderful our GOD is. And ever to be praised!

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6


Have a wonderfully blessed day my friends! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)