Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 4 Of Read HIS Word Through



Time for this weeks Bible reading schedule, and an update on my progress.

This week's schedule...

Tuesday- Psalm 9-10
Wednesday- Job 7-8
Thursday- Isaiah 18-22
Friday- Matthew 8-10
Saturday Romans 7-8
Sunday Genesis 16-19
Monday Joshua 20-24


Progress report...

I caught up on the two days I was behind in last week, then got behind another day. :( Then I caught up on that one Friday, and then fell back again 1 day yesterday. As of right now I need to read yesterdays and today's readings.

I did change my schedule a bit. I have opted to not go through the Thursdays' readings in the prophecy section. I have been feeling that I'm not able to focus as much on a certain passage as much as I would like. I love the variety, and am able to keep up with the different books each day, but I do need some time to catch up, and reflect on what I'm reading. I hope that made sense... :)

Thanks for keeping me accountable! :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. You're doing well, Angel - keep up the good work! :-) I'm coming along in my reading, too (I'm in Job; I'm reading sequentially), and while it isn't always easy, I know we'll both be so happy to have read through the whole Bible. You're doing great - let me know if I can help in any way. :-)

    I also realized that I haven't yet invited you to come check out my movie quote quiz ... I'd love for you to come try it if you have time!

    Have a wonderful evening, my friend! I love the summer pictures on your sidebar!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)