Monday, January 30, 2012

Week Five of Read HIS Word Through



Here is this weeks Bible reading schedule!

Tuesday-Psalm 11-14
Wednesday- Job 9-10
Thursday- Isaiah 23-28
Friday- Matthew 11-13
Saturday- Romans 9-10
Sunday- Genesis 20-23
Monday- Judges 1-5


As I said last week, I have cut the prophecy section out of my schedule. I have switched Sundays reading to then, so I can have a day to catch up if needed. As well as time to reflect on what I have read through the week.

And guess what? I am all caught up. :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)