Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekly Bible Reading Schedule, Week 3



Okay. So last week I kind of failed a bit in keeping up with my Bible reading schedule. Not too bad. I'm just behind two days. But I have some extra time this evening, and I am planning on catching up then :D

Here is this weeks schedule...


Tuesday- Psalm 7-8
Wednesday- Job 5-6
Thursday- Isaiah 12-17
Friday- Matthew 5-7
Saturday- Romans 5-6
Sunday- Genesis 12-15
Monday- Joshua 15-19


I'm still looking for an accountability partner. :D Just someone to randomly ask how I'm doing with the schedule. Such as where I'm at, what's sticks out the most, what the LORD is showing through the week, making sure I'm actually reading it through, anything of that nature. Comments, e-mails, or asking me in person would be a fantastic encouragement for me to be sure I'm keeping this up.

The same goes for you as well. If you need an accountability partner for Bible reading, let me know! I'd be glad to be of help. :)

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)