Monday, February 13, 2012

Not My Usual Valentine Post

Okay. So this is not going to be my typical Valentine's Day post. You know the one where I go on and on about how happy I am to be single, and yada-yada... Nope, not this year. You wanna know why? I've got myself a Valentine this year. ;D

No, he will not send me roses or a card. He won't give me a heart shaped box of chocolates, or a teddy bear. But he will be his complete, and sweet self. He will walk with me around my yard, and probably sit beside me on the grass. And you know what? He is WAY better than any of those little trinkets. Do you want to know who he is? His pictures on my sidebar...



Yes! I have dubbed my "little smile" Rhett as my Valentine. And is he not the most dashing Valentine you could ask for?



Yes, I do believe he will do as "Prince Charming" for now. ;)
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

P.S. Just thought I would throw in this sweet song for the day. Enjoy!


This post has been linked to Homestead Revival's, "Blog Hop Monday".

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Don't forget I am having a give away. Tell all your followers.

    http://theredeemedgardener.blogspot.com/2012/02/veggie-seed-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what a handsome valentine! Who couldn't fall in love with that face?? And a name like Rhett - how romantic!! :-D

    Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, my friend!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)