Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Thought For Thursday



LORD, help me to keep this at the fore front of my mind. I may not have children of my own to influence right now, but you have given me six three year olds to teach today, and show them your love and kindness. And for that I am thankful. :D

Take time, and spend it with a child. Maybe the time you spend with them, will be brought back to their mind, and influence how they live their life. They are our future. :)

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a powerful statement! I often take for granted the time I have with my siblings, and I am making a strong effort not to waste anymore time. I hope that the light of Jesus is shining through me during all of my encounters with them! And this quote was a great reminder. Thanks for sharing this! ~Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)