Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday!

Time for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! Here are some of my favorite images from the week. Enjoy!

Sounds about right...

Source: tumblr.com via Angel on Pinterest



My favorite antique store sells these. They're so cute!



Oh yeah...



I'd LOVE to be here right about now...



Wow! That is so me alot of the time. I've really need to stop that...



Oh! I can't wait to plant my sunflowers soon!

Source: photo.net via Angel on Pinterest



Hee-hee...



Amen!



Awww...



;)



Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I know ALL ABOUT the "conversations in your head" thing - I went to your Pinterest page and saw the other two ("80% of my conversations with others occur in my head" and "making faces to go along with my silent conversations"), and that is COMPLETELY me. About 80% of all my conversations are in my head; I do make faces to go along with them; and I do get upset when people don't act in real life the way they did in my head. It's amazing!! I'm just glad there are other people out there as wacky as me!

    Have a fabulously awesome day, my friend! All of your pictures are wonderful!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)