Monday, March 19, 2012

Randomness Tag

Vicki over at "No More Afraid" has tagged me! For this tag you list 10 random things done so far this year, and 10 interesting, random things you would like to do. I'm not sure that I have done anything random, or even interesting, but they may sound like that to you. Let's get started!

What I have done this year...

1.Visited ,my aunt, uncle, and cousin in Raleigh.

2.Sewed my first dress. And it ended up being too small...

3.Saw a rainbow over the ocean for the first time ever.

4.I've been thrifting quite a bit, and found the perfect vintage style sandals for only three bucks.

5.Went to a library book sale and found several books.

6.Discovered "Smoky Mountain Hymns".

7.Planted 760 broccoli plants.

8.Felt as if I have made some headway in teaching my K-3 class.

9.Bought my first ever MP3 player, and have fallen hopelessly in love with it.

10.Read the "Wings of Glory" series by Sarah Sundin, in about 2 weeks.



What I want to do this year...

1.Make a pair of overalls into a dress for gardening.

2.Actually finish the Bible reading schedule I am on.

3.Grow enough sunflowers to be able to have fresh cut arrangements all summer long.

4.Be at the beach when it is still dark, and watch the sun rise entirely over the ocean.

5.Become more organized in everything... ;)

6.Complete a personal endurance challenge of walking 15 miles, for the third year in a row. (and beat last years time of 4 hours and 21 minutes)

7.Save enough money for a DSLR camera. (doubt that will happen, but I can dream can't I?)

8.Yell, cheer, make a duck call ;) and completely and totally embarrass myself, and my sister as she walks across the stage for graduation. :D

9.Cook or help with a meal at a homeless shelter.

10.Continue to grow closer to my LORD and Savior.


And I tag you! Any one that would like to complete this tag is more than welcome to it. :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)