Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Read HIS Word Through, Week 10



Well, I may be a bit of a failure in one of my New Year's resolutions. I have not posted my Bible Reading schedule in two weeks. That's partly due to laziness, and I have fallen behind on three days and am having the hardest time catching up (admiting that to ya'll is pretty hard).

But, here is this week's schedule...

Sunday- Genesis 36-39
Monday- Ruth
Tuesday- Psalm 26-29
Wednesday- Job 19-20
Thursday Isaiah 51-55
Friday- Matthew- 26-28
Saturday- 1 Corinthians 3-4
Sunday- Genesis 40-43


I am still skipping over Thursday's reading of the prophecies, so as to give myself a day to catch up when needed.

Currently, I am behind on 2 readings of Judges. Prayerfully I can get through those soon. Elsewhere, I am caught up. :)

Thanks to ALL of you that are keeping me accountable! :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)