Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful For This New Path...



I am thankful for...

~My wonderful, yet sometimes crazy family

~The many opportunities the LORD has given me to serve HIM

~HIS word, and the comfort it brings in good and bad times

~Warm, sunny days

~Mercy, grace, and HIS salvation when I so do not deserve it

~HIS love. I'll never be able to comprehend it. How wondrous it is!

~To have the ability to trust the LORD in every area my life, and HIM helping me do so.

~And last, but certainly not least, the opportunity to share this new path the LORD is leading me down, to you dear folks.


Are ready to know what it is? Drum roll please...

I am in a courtship. Yes, you read right! A wonderful, Godly man went to my father a week ago, and gained HIS blessing in us beginning a courtship.

Wow! I can hardly believe it's real, and this is truly happening! :D

I am so excited to see where the LORD leads mine and Justin's lives. I'm so thankful for this special time, where we can openly get to know one another better, for the possibility of marriage.

A time to let our friendship deepen, and see one another's character. But to still guard one another's heart, and strive to remain emotionally and physically pure before our LORD.

I hope to write more on this soon (we'll see). But for now I leave you with this thought.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6


How great is our GOD and ever to be praised!

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

5 comments:

  1. WOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for more details, Angel!!!!! And pictures, please! I want to see how you look together!!! :-D :-D :-D

    Lots of love!
    ~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww , how sweet! So happy to hear you are being courted....must be exciting!

    Blestmom

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou so much for commenting on my post!! And congrats on your courtship!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, Angel! I haven't been able to check up on my blog list lately cause things have just been *so* hectic around here so I'm just now reading this! Congratulations! I'm very excited for you and I'll definitely be praying for you both! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss this?! How exciting to know that the Lord's plan is perfect and that He has brought you and Justin together!!! I look forward to hearing your full courtship story. My family also believes in courtship and it is always exciting to hear of others who have the same conviction. Congratulations and may God bless you both during this time of growing closer together! Sincerely, Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)