Monday, April 2, 2012

Unexpected Blessings...



Wow! It is hard to believe. But 3 months have past this year, and we are now on the fourth: April. I am just blown away at how fast time is flying! They say when time flies by, you're getting old. Guess I must be gettin' old, cause time is zooming right on by, and I have no clue where it's a goin'. :D

I guess one of the reasons it is flying by is how incredibly busy life has been. I worked at my neighbor's two days last week, washing eggs and planting okra. Then another two days were spent teaching my K-3 class. And of course there were the usual daily chores of feeding and watering animals on the homestead, cleaning, and what not.

But even in all the chaotic busyness, the LORD squeezed in so many blessings. Like...


Allowing me to finally get started on planting my flower garden...













Sitting down for a moment, enjoying the spring green, clear blue skies, and having my "little smile" Rhett join me...



Finally finishing all the costumes for our church Easter cantata. And being able to see how well each person acted out their part...



Having an incredibly awesome, wonderful person take the time to help me fold all of those costumes and put them into storage...



Being able to take my sister and her friend to a local park and just be in awe of GOD's creation in the spring...





And being able to attempt to fly kites with my brother( the wind wasn't great for it, but it sure was fun trying)...



Thank-you LORD for all these blessing and so many, many more. I am so unworthy of your loving hand in my life. But I am so grateful for it.

So, what unexpected blessings have you experienced this past week? I'd love to hear how the LORD has worked in your life. :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

This post has been linked to...

”Photobucket”


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, we (my sisters and I) just planted our first flower garden ever! It was very exciting! I have never planted flowers, but have loved watching my momma's grow. So this year she let us girls do our own. Yours is much prettier and larger :) ... maybe one year ours will look like yours! ~Jordan

    PS Great job on the costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)