Thursday, May 24, 2012

Climb Aboard Me Hearties...

This photo was courtesy of Google Images


So, two guessed correctly on the Wordless Wednesday pic from yesterday. The pic was a crow's nest from a tall ship. But one guessed the movie correctly.

The ship I toured on Saturday was the HMS Bounty. The ship was built for the movie "Mutiny On The Bounty" in 1961. I'll admit, I've never seen that movie. I'd kind of like to now. But what did catch my fancy with this ship was that it was used in the filming of "Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest". Yes, I utterly LOVE that series of films. :D

So, enough chit-chat. Climb aboard the me hearties, and enjoy the Bounty... :P




On deck...



Hatch from below deck...

Galley...

Arms chest...

Great cabin...



Back on deck...





I hope you enjoyed this tour! :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember what age I was when I built my plastic model of the Bounty. I liked building 3 masted schooners and running thread for the rigging.

    Would have loved to see one up close. And now I have. Thanks for the pictures, Angel!

    Hope you have a blessed weekend, Angel. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! How utterly beautiful!!! I almost felt like I was there looking at your photos - thanks so much for sharing them, Angel!! Now I want to see Mutiny On the Bounty too ... :-) :-) :-)

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)