Thursday, May 17, 2012

Loving This Blessed Randomocity



Good day friends and family! I pray that you are all having a wonderfully blessed day in our LORD! It has been a drenching, wet week in my neck of the woods. But the rain has been such a blessing. We've been under drought conditions, so any bit of water received is an answer to prayer. I've not had to water my garden all week. So yay for that! :D

In fact, I could shout yay for this entire week. Random facts and blessings from the week include...

~Working off the homestead, three days this week. Two at the preschool. One on my neighbor's farm. :)

~Plenty of work to keep me occupied at home when I'm here. That means washing clothes, cooking supper, cleaning, and anything in between. :D

~Figuring out that squirrels are to blame for my sunflowers not growing. That is a mixed blessing. I was afraid it was a soil issue, causing them not to grow. Now that I know the true reason, I can just start the seeds in trays, and keep them out of reach of the hungry rodents. ;)

~Spending a wonderful evening with Justin. We went to his cousin's sons baseball game. I loved meeting more of his family. And of course seeing all the parents enthusiasm during the game was pretty entertaining. ;D

~Felt a confirming peace over my decision in being a stay at home daughter. I've had kind of a rough patch in worrying about what others think these past few weeks. But praise the LORD for answering prayer and confirming once again, this is where HE wants me. :D

~Came across this super cute and funny pic via Pinterest... :D



~Fell in love with this quote... :)



~Stumbled across this BEAUTIFUL song. It has now been bumped up to probably my top 5 (maybe even two) favorite songs. Listen to it! It's so sweet that I cried and squealed the first time I heard it. My MP3 player now has it on constant replay... ;D



It's been a random kind of week for sure. But that's the way the LORD has set it. And that's how I love it! :D

How has you're week been? I pray it's been a great one! :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Angel! Your weekly sounds lovely! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I always enjoy hearing from you! We have had a wonderful week here, the weather has been hot (just the way we like it) with a gentle breeze most days. Perfect for exercising and spending time with the family outside! Have a wonderful week this week!
    Sincerely Your Friend, Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)