Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mid-Week Funnies

Good day friends and family! It's forecast to be a hot one here in my neck of the woods, with temps topping out around 90. Oh heat how I love thee... ;D

I'm off to my neighbor's to wash eggs. But I thought I would drop by quickly and share a laugh or two for your mid-week. I hope you enjoy! :D









Walking in the kitchen and seeing how many dishes I have to do...









Source: xkcd.com via Angel on Pinterest



Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Great!
    A laugh is good anytime of the day.
    Thank you, Angel. ♥
    It was that hot here today, too.
    Have a blessed evening!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)