Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful This Thursday...



There are so many things to be thankful to the LORD for this Thursday. But today I thought I would share a few of the wonderful blessings GOD has placed in my life. Like...

~ That we are getting fresh snap beans from the garden. Oh and how amazing these things are when you grill them fresh with some garlic and pepper! They are a meal to themselves. :D



~That Beryl did not completely and totally destroy my sunflowers yesterday. Watching that wind blow, and how much rain came down, just about had me in tears thinking they were all destroyed. But praise the LORD, only a few snapped in half. :)



~For this little old lady here. This is one of my first pet chickens, Talladega. She is 8 years old, and going strong. She has come close to death twice, but popped right back. :D



~ For how incredibly large the flowers in my garden are getting. It's such a blessing to go outside, and see this large patch of color greet you, and refresh the soul. :)



~ That Anna-belle, our Jersey milk cow, should calve any day. It seems like we have been saying that for forever, but we're positive of an imminent birth. She is producing milk like crazy, and her udder looks as if it will pop any day now. :P



~ For the hydrangea bushes in our front yard blooming so beautifully.



~ And being able to gather some of those blooms into beautiful fresh bouquets to enjoy indoors. :)



~ That as of Tuesday of this week, Justin and I have been courting for three months. I am blown out of the water, on how fast time has flown by. I am so blessed to be in a courtship with this wonderfully, amazing, mostly sweet ;), kind, GOD honoring man. He has truly become my best friend, and am so thankful to GOD for how HE is leading our lives. :D



~And last, but not least, YOU! Yes, each and every one of you, my dear readers. For the encouragement you bring in comments, and the friendships that have come about by reading your own blogs. I thank the LORD for each and every single one of you. Ya'll are AWESOME! :D


What are you thankful for this Thursday?

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. Those are all wonderful blessings to be thankful for, Angel! Your garden looks beautiful - your vegetables look so strong and healthy, and your flowers are all gorgeous (especially the HYDRANGEAS ... I love blue hydrangeas!!!).

    And what a blessing to have a friend like Justin - congratulations on three months of courtship together! I hope that you have many more happy months to come - I will definitely pray to that end!! :-)

    Have a wonderful evening, my friend!

    Hugs,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)