Thursday, May 10, 2012

To Be A Virtuous Woman



I follow "Raising Homemakers" on Facebook, so I'll know when a post comes up there. Today's post is titled "Sturdy Women". I thought today I would share a link to it, because I think it's an article ALL Christian women should read and take note of.

http://raisinghomemakers.com/2012/sturdy-womanhood-5/

It really goes up the alley of my thinking lately, as far as how a truly virtuous woman is supposed to be. Even about her strength.

Now, I just need to bring my ego down about 10 notches, and not get over prideful in my gifts of being physically and mentally strong. Oh wait! I think that 30lb. bucket of chicken feed on my neighbor's farm just did that... ;D

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing! That was a great post! I will probably read it again so that it all soaks in! And I too could probably use my ego being knocked down many notches. ;) Again, thanks for sharing this uplifting post!

    Your friend, Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Angel! Thank you so much for sharing this article - I agree with Jordan, I will need to read this again to really digest it ... it's very deep and helpful. :-)

    Thanks again!!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)