Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Where's the Caffeine...



What does 1 Preschool end of the year program rehearsal with 20 or so kids under 6

+

1 field trip to the park with the same 20 or so kids equal?

One busy, action packed, really need an extra energy boost, where's my Mountain Dew, kinda day so as to keep said kiddies in line...


Oh but the LORD is so great to give me a job, and teach me so many lessons through work! So why complain? All I need to remember is these verses here...

22 Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God;

23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. Colossians 3:22-24


So long as I direct all of my energy to pleasing the LORD through work, that is all that matters to the LORD. :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture. :o)
    Hope you have a blessed day, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Angel!! What a day! I sure hope that the Lord (and your Mountain Dew) got you through all that - and I hope you were able to have a little bit of fun!! :-)

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)