Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wordless Wednesday-Any Guesses?



I took this photo this past weekend. I'm not going to tell you what it is, I'll let you take some guesses, ponder, and drive you absolutely up the wall trying to figure it out. ;D As the LORD allows, I will hopefully come back tomorrow and maybe show some more like it. So take a stab at it, and leave your guess in a comment! :D (if you guess right, I'll leave you a reply)

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

4 comments:

  1. What a great picture, Angel! I think it looks like the crow's nest (or another observation post) on a tall ship ... thinking Treasure Island (1990). But I could be wrong. ;-)

    I can't wait to see what the answer is!!

    ~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a crow's nest from a tall ship. But not "Treasure Island". Hint: Think mid 20th century films. :D

      Delete
    2. Hmm ... mid 20th century films ... *literally sitting with my chin in my hand staring at the computer screen thinking* ...

      Could it be from an Errol Flynn movie, like The Sea Hawk or Captain Blood? Or perhaps from Gregory Peck's Mutiny On the Bounty? Let me know if I'm getting warmer ...

      ***

      And by the way, I awarded you over at my blog, for being such a lovely friend ... that's not actually what the award says it's for, but that's why I'm giving it to you anyway. ;-)

      Love,
      Vicki

      Delete
  2. All I was going to guess was a crow's nest, too. ;o)
    Great photo, Angel!
    *hugs* and God bless. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)