Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Picture Perfect Start to Summer

It's finally here folks! My favorite season, summer! That means camping, swimming, heat, fresh veggies, fireworks and the best part, loads of hours spent at the ocean. :D

So for the official starting day of summer me and my brother decided to head to just that place...






















I'm so thankful for the opportunity to head to the seaside. The weather was perfect with partly cloudy skies, and a light breeze.

But the best part was spending time with my younger brother. Just me and him, swimming around, quoting "Finding Nemo", and digging for mole crabs. He's growing up so fast, it won't be long before opportunities like today won't happen. Today was a memory I will treasure forever. :D




So what is your favorite part about summer?

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)