Tuesday, July 3, 2012

An Award



Vicki over at "Sunshine and Shadow" has awarded me the "Kreative Blogger Award"! But before I get started with the tag, I want to thank-you Vicki, for being such an awesome blogging friend through the years. Your kind, sweet comments are always a blessing. And your blog is always a joy to visit. I love your joy for life, and free thinking attitude. You are awesome! :D

~Ten Questions~
1. What is your favorite song?
Come Thou Fount would have to be at the top, but I love so many songs, I could never choose a true favorite.

2. What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate Cheesecake! YUMMY! :D

3. What ticks you off?
Laziness. Nothing irritates me more than seeing someone just sitting around when there is work to be done...

4. When you're feeling upset what do you do?
Depends. If I'm angry, I go for a walk or do some other form of strenuous activity. If I'm sad, I might go sit in the woods with some sad, slow music and cry.

5. What's your favorite pet?
Chickens! I used to think dog's were a girls best friends, but my little Rhett changed that. :D



6. Do you prefer to wear white or black?
I love to wear white, but my complexion is better suited to black. So I wear it more. But I do love to wear white. :D

7. What's your attitude?
Control freak, bossy, realist, thoughtful, hopeless romantic,... Did I miss anything? :P

8. What place, object, scenario, etc. would you describe as perfection?
Sitting on the beach, the sun rising casting all shades of the rainbow over the waters, waves crashing on the shore, and those closest to me by my side. :D

9. What is/are your guilty pleasure(s)?
Country music and ice cream. Both aren't all that great in quantities, but boy do I love them... :P

10.What is your favorite pastime?
Currently it's walking. I think it has officially become an addiction when you walk two hours in 90 degree heat. :P

~Ten Random Facts~
1. I love wearing camo, even though I have never been hunting a day in my life...

2. I have always preferred reading non-fiction. I can remember being in third grade, and all the other kids checking out "Goosebumps" books, and I preferred the books on cheetahs, and birds. :D

3. I am defiantly a spender. Money in my pocket is hard to keep. But I like to spend my money on cheap items. Doesn't make much sense, but it's true... ;P

4. I can not stand musicals. They drive me insane! Which brings out the fact I have never watched the "Sound of Music" all the way through, or "Mary Poppins". :P

5. "The Walton's" and "Christy" are my two favorite television series.

6.I love all things about the human eye. I love to learn about how they function, seeing all the different shades they can be, and I also love to see how people speak through them. The eyes truly are the window to the soul. :)

7. I HATE thunderstorms. Not many things scare me more than the roar of thunder, and flash of lightning...

8. I am in love with a video game character. I can't help it, but I just love Nintendo's Yoshi! He's such a cute little lizard, and I just love his voice! Oh yeah! I even bought a Yoshi T-Shirt last week. :D



9. One thing I HAVE to do before I die is swim with sharks. Not necessarily in a cage either. Free diving would be pretty awesome. :D



10. I used to be a total neat freak, but over the years I have grown to let that go. I can honestly say, if things are not in perfect order, I could really care less. May not be the best attitude, but it make for a less stressful life. :D

And I am tagging whom ever would like to give this tag a go! :D


Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! This information is funny because the Sound of Music is my favorite movie, I'd rather be burned alive than swim with sharks, I am not naturally very neat, I love a good thunderstorm, and eyes make me squeamish:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww ... *blushing and wiping away tears* ... I'm so blessed to have you as a sister in Christ and a blog friend too, Angel! You are always such an encouragement to me with your sweetness, strength, and joyful faith. Your example of stay-at-home daughterhood and now your courtship are truly an inspiration to me. Thank you so much for sharing your life with us through your blog!! *hugs*

    Have a wonderful evening, my friend!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)